WYOMING COUNTY, (WEST) VIRGINIA, DEATH RECORDS: 1853-1890
16. J. L. BAILEY, male, d. 22 March 1885 of cold at age 35 yrs. 2 mo. 28 days; (parents not given); Informant: NANCY J. BAILEY, Wife.
17. (NAME NOT RECORDED), female, d. 25 June 1885 at 2 mo.; (d/o E. & P. COOK) Informant PEM COOK, Head of family.
18. (NAME NOT RECORDED), female, d. 1 Sept. 1885 at 1-2-4; (d/o M.E. & J.D. COOK); Informant: J. D. COOK, Head of family.
19. JANE ELKINS, female, d. 5 June 1885 at 5 mo. 9 days; (d/o GEO. & S. [or Z.] O. ELKINS); Informant: GEO. ELKINS, Head of family.
20. OZEY MAHON, female, d. 2 Oct. 1885 at 1-10-11; (d/o M. & L. MAHON); Informant: LEE MAHON, Head of family.
21. W. S. ROACH, male, d. 21 Aug. 1885; death caused from wound; age 21 yrs. 11 days; (s/o N. & WM. ROACH) Informant: WM. ROACH, Head of family.
22. (NAME NOT RECORDED), male, d. 11 March 1885 at 1 mo. 7 days; (s/o M.M. & Z. WORKMAN), Informant: Z. WORKMAN, Head of family.
This page contains no death entries. It is a recapitulation of deaths in the county.
P _ 22
The entries on this page are not filled in completely after the listings for Oceana District. ALL INFORMATION RECORDED HAS BEEN LISTED.
1. VALDAS BAILEY, male, d. 12 April 1886 at Huffs Creek of fever; age not given; parents unknown; Occupation: farmer; Married: Informant: ELLEN M. BAILEY, Wife.
2. LONIE BROWN, female, d. 5 Dec. 1886 at Huffs Creek; cause not known; age 2-4-9; (d/o ISAAC & ALAFAIR BROWN) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: ISAAC BROWN, Father.
3. _ BROWN, male, d. 20 Nov. 1886 at Huffs Creek of fever; age 4-5-13; (s/o JOHN & NANCY BROWN) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: JOHN BROWN, Father.
4. IRA B. BROWN, male, d.15 Nov. 1886 of flux at Huffs Creek;
age 2-4-11, (s/o LLOYD & CARNELIA BROWN) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant:
LLOYD BROWN, Father.