WYOMING COUNTY, (WEST) VIRGINIA, DEATH RECORDS: 1853-1890
HUFFS CREEK DISTRICT
1. STEPHEN ADAMS, male, d. 6 June 1886 in Wyo. Co. of fever; (s/o JAMES & HETTYANN ADAMS) Married; Informant: JAMES ADAMS, Father.
2. J. P. DAVIS, male, d. 6 July 1886 in Wyo. Co. of kidney disease; (parents not given); Informant:POLLY DAVIS, Relationship not stated.
BARKERS RIDGE DISTRICT
1. H. G. RINEHEART, male, d. 8 Oct. 1886 at Barkers Ridge; shot; Occupatlon: farmer; Married; Informant: MARY F. RINEHEART, Mother.
The remainder of this page is recapitulation figures.
PLACE OF DEATH AND PLACE OF BIRTH FOR EACH ENTRY ON THIS PAGE GIVEN AS "WYOMING COUNTY" WITH NO PLACE NAMES GIVEN. THE FIRST FIVE ENTRIES ARE NUMBERED. HUFFS CREEK AND CENTER DISTRICT ENTRIES ARE NOT NUMBERED IN THE REGISTER.
1. BOYD RILEY JACKSON, male, b. 2 Sept. 1887 of diptheria; age not given; (s/o ANDREW & RUTHA JACKSON); Informant: ANDREW JACKSON, Head of Family.
2. CHAS. FRANKLIN JACKSON, male, d. 8 Sept. 1887 of diptheria; age not glven; (s/o ANDREW & RUTHA JACKSON); Informant: ANDREW JACKSON, Head of Family.
3. " NAMED" SHORT, male, d. 2 May 1887; cause not known; age 1 day; (s/o JOHN & AMANDA SHORT) Informant: JOHN SHORT, Head of family.
4. "NO NAMED" TOLER female, d. 6 May 1887; cause not known; age1 day; (d/o J. D. & SYNTHA TOLER) Informant: J. D. TOLER, Head of family.
5. MARY WALKER, female, d. 28 July 1887; cause not known; age
not glven; Married to LLOYD WALKER; Informant: L. WALKER, Head