WYOMING COUNTY, (WEST) VIRGINIA, DEATH RECORDS: 1853-1890
8. GORDON LUSK, male, d. 6 Oct. 1888 of dropsy at 63-10-5; (s/o
ELI & -- LUSK-) b. Logan Co.; Occupation: farmer; Married;
Informant: COZBI G. LUSK, Wife.
9. GEO. R. MC KINNEY, male, d. 16 May 1888 in Raleigh Co.;SHOT;
age 36-7-1f,-- (s . P. & E. MC KINNEY) b. Wyo. Co.; Occupation:
Merchant; Informant: VICTORIA MC KINNEY, Wife.
1. MARGARET JACKSON, female, d. 12 June of flux at 13 yrs. 6
days; ( s o A. J. & RUTHA JACKSON) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant:
A. J. JACKSON, Father.
2. ANDREW JACKSON, male, d. 7 July 1888 of flux at 48-4-10;
Married; nothing further given. [Compilers note: This is probably
the AND. J. JACKSON,(s/o LARKIN & MATILDA JACKSON3 36, single,
born Russell Co., Va. who married RUTH BUCHANAN 24 Dec. 1868 in
3. BROOK MORGAN, female, d. 29 June 1888 of flux at 2 yrs. 2
Mo.; (d/o @-OH-N & REMIE MORGAN) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant:
JOHN MORGAN, Father.
4. EVALINE RAIMEY,femal@e, d. 25 Oct. 1888 of consumption;
age 46 yrs. 2 mo. 25 days; (d/o HENRY & --- ELLIS) b. Logan
Co.; Married; JAMES RAIMEY, Husband.
5. SARAH ANN CLINE, female, d. 29 Sept.1888 of consumption at
age 20-3-10; (d/o JOSEPH & EVELINE SHORT) b. McDowell Co.;
Married; Informant: DAVID CLINE, Husband.
HUFFS CREEK DISTRICT
1. MELVINA JOHNSTON, female, d. 4 Sept. 1888 of fever; age not
given,- (d7o JAMES CHRISTIAN) b. Tazewell, Va.; Married; Infor-
mant: C. L. JOHNSTON, Husband.
1. ISABELL BUCHANAN, female, d. 20 July 1888 of flux at 81 yrs;
(parents not given) b. North Carolina; Married; Informant: GREEN-
BERRY BUCHANAN, Son.[Compilers note: Greenberry Buchanon listed
his parents as ARTHUR & ISABEL BUCHANAN when he married in
Wyo. Co. in 1868.]
2.TOBIAS BELL, male, d. 11 Oct. 1888 of measles at 4 mo.; (s/o
ALLEN & B. BELL) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: ALLEN BELL, Father.
3. BOYD BROWNING, male, d. 5 June 1888 of flux at 4 mo.;(s/o
J. W. & - BROWNING) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: J. W. BROWNING,
Death Index Page 42