WYOMING COUNTY, (WEST) VIRGINIA, DEATH RECORDS: 1853-1890
8. GORDON LUSK, male, d. 6 Oct. 1888 of dropsy at 63-10-5; (s/o ELI & -- LUSK) b. Logan Co.; Occupation: farmer; Married; Informant: COZBI G. LUSK, Wife.
9. GEO. R. MC KINNEY, male, d. 16 May 1888 in Raleigh Co.;SHOT; age 3T-7--l-f,-- '(s/o S. P. & E. MC KINNEY) b. Wyo. Co.; Occupation: Merchant; Informant: VICTORIA MC KINNEY, Wife.
1. MARGARET JACKSON, female, d. 12 June of flux at 13 yrs. 6 days;-( s/o A. J. & RUTHA JACKSON) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: A. J. JACKSON, Father.
2. ANDREW JACKSON, male, d. 7 July 1888 of flux at 48-4-10; Married; nothing further given. (Compilers note: This is probably the AND. J. JACKSON,(s/o LARKIN & MATILDA JACKSON] 36, single, born Russell Co., Va. who married RUTH BUCHANAN 24 Dec. 1868 in Wyo. Co.]
3. BROOK MORGAN, female, d. 29 June 1888 of flux at 2 yrs. 2 mo.; (d7-o JOHN & REMIE MORGAN) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: JOHN MORGAN, Father.
4. EVALINE RAIMEY,fema'Le, d. 25 Oct. 1888 of consumption; age 46 yrs. 2 mo. 25 days; (d/o HENRY & ---ELLIS) b. Logan Co.; Married; JAMES RAIMEY, Husband.
5. SARAH ANN CLINE, female, d. 29 Sept.1888 of consumption at age fO-3-10; (d/o JOSEPH & EVELINE SHORT) b. McDowell Co.; Married; Informant: DAVID CLINE, Husband.
HUFFS CREEK DISTRICT
1. MELVINA JOHNSTON, female, d. 4 Sept. 1888 of fever; age not given,- (d7o ',TAMES CHRISTIAN) b. Tazewell, Va.; Married; Infor- mant: C. L. JOHNSTON, Husband.
1. ISABELL BUCHANAN, female, d. 20 July 1888 of flux at 81 yrs; (parents not given) b. North Carolina; Married; Informant: GREEN- BERRY BUCHANAN, Son.[Compilers note: Greenberry Buchanon listed his parents as ARTHUR & ISABEL BUCHANAN when he married in Wyo. Co. in 1868.
2.TOBIAS BELL, male, d. 11 Oct. 1888 of measles at 4 mo.; (s/o ALLEN & B. BELL) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: ALLEN BELL, Father.
3. BOYD BROWNING, male, d. 5 June 1888 of flux at 4 mo.;(s/o J. W. & -: BROWNING) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: J. W. BROWNING, Father.