WYOMING COUNTY, (WEST) VIRGINIA, DEATH RECORDS: 1853-1890
2. JAMES ALDERSON C _ , male, d. 14 Oct. 1859 at Clear Fork of fever; age 2 years (s/o ELET H. REBECCA COOK )b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: ELET H. COOK, father.
3. UNNAMED (COOK), male, d. 10 March 1859 at Clear Fork; cause unknown; age 10 days (s/o ELET REBECCA COOK) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: ELET H. COOK, father.
4. UNNAMED (COOK), male, d. 6 Aug 1859 at Laurel Fork of croup; age 8 days (s/o WILLIAM MALINDA COOK) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: WM. COOK, father.
5. REBECCA CORDER, female, d. 15 May 1859 at Huffs Creek; cause unknown; age 40 years (parents not given)b. Pulaski Co.; married; Informant: WM. CORDER, husband.
6. MARTHA JANE GORE,~ ~female, d.28 July 1859 at "Cheeking House Branch" of sore throat; age 19-1-16 (d/o LEVI MERO GORE) b. Logan Co.; unmarried; Informant: LEVI GORE, father.
7. MARGARET JOHNSON, female, d. 17 Oct. 1859 at Huffs Creek of "child bed"; age 41 yrs. (d/o ARTER ---- WHITT )b. C--- State, female, Informant: WM. JOHNSON, husband.
8. H. P. LUSK, male, d. 13 Oct.1859 in Wyoming Co.; cause unknown; age not given; (s/o GORDON COSBY LUSK) b. Wyo. Co.;unmarried; Informant:GORDEN LUSK, father.
1. MARY BLANKINSHIP, female, d. 4 Feb. 1865 of Typhoid Fever; age 4-5-20; (d/o EDWARD MARY BLANKINSHIP) b.Wyo. Co.; Informant: ELI BLANKINSHIP, friend.
2. ALEXANDER BEVERLY, male, d. 1 Dec. 1865; cause unknown; age 1-3-2; (s/o ELIJAH MARY BEVERLY) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: father.
3. LARKEN COLLINS, male, d. 7 June 1865; cause not known; age 6-3-8 (s/o MELVINA COLLINS) b. Wyo. Co.; Informant: mother.
4. PRISSILLA PATE, female, d. 18 Aug. 1865 of Old Age at 85-4-15; (PARENTS NOT KNOWN) b. not known; occupation: spinner; unmarried. Informant: EDWARD MC DONALD, friend. [Bowman's Reference Book of Wyoming Co. History , page 164, lists "Priscilla Pate, a free Negress on the McDonald plantation and an expert at spinning, weaving, and making clothes for men and women is the first such expert of whom we have any record. She died on Aug.18, 1865 at the age of 85..."